Accounts Officer JobsApply for Accounts Officer Job openings in Delhi
Accounts Officer Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Accounts Officer Job for Account Officers keeping meticulous records of incoming and outgoing money. An Accounts Officer is a professional who specialises in public accounting and corporate or commercial accounting, which are the two main areas of expertise. He/She must have an ability to provide activities such as scheduling payment requests, making service payments, confirming accounts payable and receivable, and researching financial account activities. Apply Now for an Accounts Officer Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Accounts Officer Responsibilities
An accounts officer manages the financial bookkeeping of a business or organization. Each day, an accounts officer processes invoices, records payments, and tracks expenses of the organization. In some cases, an accounts officer supervises other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties. Attention to detail is paramount. Communicating with customers is a regular duty of this job. An accounts officer sends bills to customers; processes refunds; interacts with collection agencies on past-due accounts; and works to resolve billing disputes. Some organizations rely on an accounts officer to create and monitor internal auditing procedures and to solve problems when accounting numbers are not in sync. If you have good communication skills and would like to gain sales and marketing experience, we’d like to meet you.
Contact customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account Update internal databases (CRM) with account details. Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time. Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary. Review both incoming and outgoing invoices. Generate financial reports for review by regulatory authorities. Update internal databases (CRM) with account details. Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite. Experience using accounting software, such as Quickbooks and Quicken. Strong organizational skills.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Accounts Officer Jobs
Accounts Officer Career Path
Accounts Officer Job Description
• Depending on the function, process accounts payable and receivable.
• To arrange financial account information, use database software.
• Answer questions about the account from both internal and external sources.
• Maintain contact with clients on a regular basis to ensure payment.
• Ensure that all financial accounts for the organisation, such as credit cards, are paid on time.
• As needed, conduct internal audits of financial activities.
• Both incoming and departing bills should be reviewed.
• Prepare financial reports for regulatory bodies to review.
• Account information should be updated in internal databases (CRM).
• As appropriate, assist Account Executives with back-office sales duties.
• Create sales and marketing campaign reports.
Accounts Officer Required Skills
• Knowledge of productivity software, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
• Quickbooks and Quicken are two examples of accounting software.
• Exceptional organisational abilities.
• Playing with numbers is a skill.
• Self-motivated and meticulous.
• When necessary, be quick to interact and coordinate with team members.
• Working with financial accounts is a plus.
• Strong math and critical reasoning abilities are required.
• A master's degree in accounting or business administration is preferred.
• A Certified Public Accountant title is preferred.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category