Electronic Media Manager
Electronic Media Manager OpeningsApply for Electronic Media Manager Job Openings in Delhi
Electronic media manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out responsibilities include creating and curating shareable content; determining which platform is best suited for each piece of content; building and managing social media profiles and presence; directing paid search and social campaigns and analyzing the performance of those campaigns; maintaining brand consistency. Apply Now for Electronic media manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Electronic Media Manager Jobs
Electronic Media Manager Jobs In India
Electronic Media Manager Job Description
• Planning election campaigns and ensuring that the candidates remain in the public eye
• Arranging various publicity drives for the candidate like television and radio appearances and public meetings
• Preparing election schedule for the candidate such that he can cover maximum number of constituencies
• Take care of all aspects of public relations of the candidate
• Evaluating the address notes of the candidates and ensuring that it is apt for the audience
• Make or break the political campaign of the candidate
• Electronic Media Manager is to plan election portfolio, strategies and other aspects of election
• Advices political candidates in various political endeavours
• Duties of Electronic Media Manager is vast and varied
Electronic Media Manager Required Skills
•journalism degree/ media experience
• Graduate in journalism field
• Good communication skills
• Ability to multitask
•Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
•Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Social media handling knowledge
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category