Political Intelligence Officer
Political Intelligence Officer JobsApply for Political Intelligence Officers Jobs in Delhi
Political itelligence officer (field) Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out responsible for gathering political acumen, collecting neutral perspectives and providing original and independent political insights to measure the ground realities, electoral dynamics and political stakeholders. Apply Now for Political intelligence officer (field) Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Political Intelligence Officer requirements
Political Intelligence Officer salary
Political Intelligence Officer Job Description
• To collect information on newsworthy local, state, national or international political events.To assemble and verify facts through interviews with figures relevant to the story and examining documents and public records
• To write, proofread, or edit articles produced by others
• Creating trustworthy relations with sources for using in research in future
• To take interviews of political personalities and gathering the information
• To do analysis of the background events
• To travel to various locations to report on what you sees
• To make reports acting as a host for other programs or programs which they may join as a special correspondent
• Doing the live reporting of events in order to provide relevant data
Political Intelligence Officer Qualifications
•Political science Graduate
• Local Links with the voters
• Links with political parties for insights
• Deep knowledge of political affairs
• Knowledge of local politics in area
• Good communication skills
• Experience required 0-2 years.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category