Print Media Manager
Print Media ManagerApply for Print Media Manager Job Openings in Delhi
Print media manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Print Media managers are communication specialists who develop and implement all targeted content for various media platforms. They research, write, proofread, and edit all media content, implement and manage media campaigns, and deliver public relations and communications plans.Apply Now for print media manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Print Media Manager Unit
Print Media Manager Unit Career Path
Print Media Manager Responsibilities
• Undertake research to meet the needs of the Group Leader, Deputy Leaders and LGA politicians, so that they are able to undertake their duties efficiently and effectively.
• Assist with policy work as part of the Group’s submissions to the relevant Party’s national forums and work on initiatives with leading members, policy staff members and other interested parties.
• Liaise with Councilors in order to identify and research issues that will help gather support for the Group’s position on local government issues.
• Brief a wide range of contacts in central government, political parties and special interest groups (including the media) on specific policy issues.
• Draft articles under the direction of the Head of Office and lead members.
• Develop and maintain close and effective relationships with a network of councils, key external contacts and LGA staff.
• Provide support for members by producing agendas and papers for meetings and undertaking any necessary follow-up.
• Contribute to the planning, organizing and delivery of Political Group events at conferences and seminars
Print Media Manager Required Skills
•Graduate in journalism field
• Good communication skills
• Ability to multitask
•Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
•Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Social media handling knowledge
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category