Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst JobApply for Information Security Analyst job in Delhi
Information Security Analyst Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Information Security Analyst job description, Information Security Analyst salary to provide technical support in a professional and timely manner. An information security analyst is one who is employed in order to monitor private data and prevent any malicious attacks or attempts to steal such data. He or she must have perfect, impeccable networking skills as well as the critical thinking skills for the role. Apply Now for Information Security Analyst jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Information Security Analyst Job Description
An information security analyst is someone who works to keep track of private data and protect it against harmful attacks or efforts to steal it. These are the digital security experts who employ protective technologies such as secure servers and firewalls to protect their clients' data.
Information Security Analysts also attempt to uncover network flaws that make data susceptible and to remedy these issues in order to improve data security. The requirement for information security abilities will only grow in a world that is increasingly dependent on technology. He or she takes steps to safeguard a company's sensitive and mission-critical data while remaining one step ahead of cyber criminals. They accomplish this by devising novel ways to keep important data from being stolen, corrupted, or compromised by hackers.
We're looking for an information security analyst to join our IT Security team, which is expanding. You'll keep an eye on our computer networks for security flaws, install security software, and keep track of any security breaches you detect.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Information Security Analyst Jobs
Information Security Analyst career path
Information Security Analyst Job Responsibilities
• The responsibilities of an Information Security Analyst entails the following:
• Monitor networks for security breaches and investigate any potential breaches when they are found.
• Install software to protect computers, networks and information systems against any form of intrusion or attack.
• Develop and implement security measures to protect computer networks and systems.
• Define security standards such as protocols and encryption methods to be used in order to ensure data safety.
• Report on any potential risks discovered in network security to the concerned authorities.
• Keep records of all reports on network vulnerabilities and troubleshoot any problems encountered in the process.
• Develop and implement plans to respond to system security threats, attacks or disasters in the event that they occur.
Information Security Analyst Required Skills
• A bachelor's degree in computer science and expertise in the information security industry are preferred for this position.
• Must be well-versed in networking and understand how various types of networks operate and how they can be safeguarded.
• Basic computer programming ability, such as Java or C, may also aid in better safeguarding sensitive data.
• Working understanding of different operating systems such as iOS, Windows, and Linux.
• Be able to check that the organization's networks and servers are functioning properly and are not exposed to external attacks.
• Good oral and writing communication skills to guarantee that even non-technical personnel can understand the job being done.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category