Open Source Intelligence Analyst
Open Source Intelligence Analyst JobsApply for Open Source Intelligence Analyst job in Delhi
Open Source Intelligence Analyst Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Open Source Intelligence Analyst job description For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Job Description, Salary. An Open Source Intelligence Analyst leverages open source and commercial software tools to review, assess and collect data from a disparate list of open and closed web sources, including but not limited to news publications, blogs, social media platforms, paste sites, government websites, forums, onion sites. He/She should know Security Clearance with CI Polygraph. Apply now for an Open Source Intelligence Analyst job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Open Source Intelligence Analyst Description
OSINT Analysts organize, analyze, and develop reliable intelligence products necessary to aid situational understanding, support the development of plans and orders, and answer information requirements that have immediate or potential impact on the client s global intelligence operations, personnel and capabilities, and enhance situational understanding.
Analysts will also provide all-source data and analytic products in support of ongoing global operations, emerging situations and planning efforts for near-, mid-, and long-term efforts, to help decision makers understand the threat.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Open Source Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Open Source Intelligence Analyst Career Path
Open Source Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities
• Provide direct support to the customer, as needed, in the form of intelligence analysis, exploitation and production.
• Conduct all-source intelligence research to find and analyze data from multiple classified and open sources.
• Analyze information about foreign countries that may be used in establishing national policies.
• Identify links between individuals, organizations, businesses, and governments; assess these relationships; determine their significance; and report findings to appropriate officials.
• Evaluate data from a variety of sources for use in developing plans for air campaigns, counterintelligence activities, or other intelligence activities.
• Assist in preparing charts, graphs, maps, and other illustrations for use by intelligence officers.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Open Source Intelligence Analyst Requires Skills
• Active TS//SCI Security Clearance with CI Polygraph.
• Bachelor's degree, or four additional years' experience in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant Open Source intelligence (OSINT) experience, including:
• Researching, reviewing, evaluating, and integrating Open Source data to contribute to and/or produce draft and finished Open Source assessments.
• Verbal and written interpretation/translation (the ability to identify and analyze problems and then generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with various elements of DoD.)
• Writing professional intelligence products (reports, briefings, etc.)
• Providing direct customer support.
• Working as part of multi-discipline teams.
• Ability to multi-task and accomplish tasks with limited supervision and respond to short-notice tasking.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category