Security Intelligence Analyst
Security Intelligence Analyst JobsApply for Security Intelligence Analyst Jobs job in Delhi
Security Intelligence Analyst Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Security Intelligence Analyst job description For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Job Description, Salary. The Security Intelligence analyst plays a key role in a company's security posture. They are vigilant in gathering information about emerging threats, analyzing malware data, collaborating with industry peers, and sharing their findings. They focus on physical threats to infrastructure or human safety, while others concentrate specifically on cybersecurity.
Security Intelligence Analyst Description
Security Intelligence Analysts identify, monitor and assess cyber threats. They also develop defense strategies to help their organizations mitigate potential data threats and protect their data from bad actors.
They also identify an organization’s security vulnerabilities and pinpoint indicators of compromise (IOC) such as suspicious IP addresses, URLs, email addresses and attachments, registry keys and filenames. These IOCs could signify malware attacks, phishing attempts or attacks from external hosts. Security Intelligence Analysts perform open source research on targets and assess any potential threats to their organizations’ data.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Security Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Security Intelligence Analyst Career Path
Security Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities
• Identifying new threat tactics, techniques and procedures used by cyber threat actors
• Conducting deep dive technical analysis of cyber attack tools, tactics, and procedures Identifying, assessing and tracking cyber threat actors and campaigns based upon technical analysis and multiple data sources
• To comply with the Public Protection procedures
• Ensure that work is timely, accurate, and factually supported
• Manage key business rhythms for the threat intelligence organization including staff meetings and monthly operating reviews
• Manage Threat Intelligence action items
• Develop crisp, clear reporting for organizations business rhythms and projects
Security Intelligence Analyst Required Skills
• Strong understanding of web and VoIP protocols, attack methods/attack footprints and troubleshooting
• Strong knowledge of IDS, SIEM, WAF, case management, and related operational processes and metrics
• Experience conducting incident response and security investigations, with ability to triage and prioritize investigation activities, and introduce incident management best practices
• Skilled in writing SQL queries
• Understanding of various compliance and regulations for the protection of customer personal
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category