Italian Language Job OpeningsApply Now for Italian Language Jobs in Delhi
Italian Writer Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Italian Writer job to create or translate information from English to Italian and vice versa. An Italian writer is a professional who creates content in the Italian language. He or she must be able to develop content that is flawlessly translated from English to Italian and from Italian to English. Apply Now for an Italian Writer job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Italian Writer Responsibilities
An Italian writer is a professional who creates content in the Italian language. He or she must be able to develop content that is flawlessly translated from English to Italian and from Italian to English. To produce unique Italian content. Content translation from English to Italian. As needed, create and translate websites, blogs, and social media content. To be able to translate English information into Italian flawlessly. Improve readership by using SEO tactics and aligning your content plan to better meet the reader's needs. With the help of subject matter experts and marketing consultants, assists in the creation of a content plan.
Collaborate closely with subject matter experts to provide material that is useful to readers. Organize writing timetables and manage content production deadlines. To be able to write successfully for a variety of channels, including feature articles, social media, websites, banners, collaterals, and so on. To generate new ideas and concepts, use a creative and tactical thought process. To be able to generate and translate effective content for a variety of clients in various industries. Must be able to communicate in both Italian and English. The ability to plan, organise, and coordinate. Customer service focused is required. Ability to prioritise obligations while working in a fast-paced atmosphere. Be adaptable and adhere to deadlines.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Italian Editor Jobs
Italian Writer Description
• Create and translate website, blog, and social media content as needed
• Increase readership by employing SEO strategies and aligning your content strategy to better fulfil the needs of your audience
• Assists in the formulation of a content plan with the support of subject matter experts and marketing advisors
• Collaborate closely with subject matter experts to create material that is both informative and entertaining for readers
• To be able to write well for a range of platforms, such as feature articles, social media, websites, banners, and collaterals
• Use a creative and tactical thought process to produce new ideas and concepts
• Ability to create and interpret effective content for a wide range of clients in a variety of industries
Italian Language Qualifications
• Must be able to communicate in both Italian and English
• Ability to speak in both languages is required
• With a focus on quality, excellent verbal and written communication is essential
• For the same, you must be able to construct a content structure
• Data and records management that works
• The ability to plan, organise, and coordinate
• Customer service focused is required
• Must have knowledge of Italian Literature
• Must have knowledge of Italian Grammar
• Ability to prioritise obligations while working in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Be adaptable and adhere to deadlines
• Relevant degree is required
• Any relevant certificate is a plus
• Proven experience in relevant field is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category