Kurdish Language JobsApply Now for Kurdish Language Jobs in Delhi
Kurdish Writer Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Kurdish writer jobs to produce and translate English content into Kurdish and vice versa. A Kurdish writer is someone who specialises in writing Kurdish-language content. He or she must be capable of interpreting material fluently from English to Kurdish and vice versa. Apply Now for Kurdish Writer job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Kurdish Writer job Responsibilities
A Kurdish writer is someone who specialises in writing Kurdish-language content. He or she must be capable of interpreting material fluently from English to Kurdish and vice versa. Should be able to produce original and unique Kurdish content. Must be able to translate English-language material into Kurdish. Will be required to Create and translate websites, blogs, social media, etc. content as needed. Create fine quality original content to increase readership by using SEO methods. Plan content with the assistance of subject matter experts and marketing consultants for delivering quality. Collaborate closely with subject matter experts to create information that is both informative and entertaining for readers. Keep a track of content deadlines and organise writing schedules.
To be able to write well for a range of platforms, such as feature articles, social media, websites, banners, and collaterals. Use a creative and tactical thought method to produce new ideas and concepts. To be able to produce and translate effective content for a variety of clients in various industries. Must be able to communicate in both Kurdish and English. Excellent verbal and written communication with an emphasis on quality. You must also be able to create a content structure. Workable data and records management. The ability to plan, organise, and coordinate. It is important to focus on customer service.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Kurdish Writer Job
Kurdish Writer Job Requirements
Kurdish Writer Description
• Must be able to translate materials written in English into Kurdish
• Create and translate material for websites, blogs, social media, and other platforms as needed
• Using SEO strategies, create high-quality original material to enhance readership
• Plan material for deconstruction with the help of subject matter experts and marketing advisors
• Collaborate closely with subject matter experts to provide material for readers that is both educational and interesting
• Organize writing schedules and keep track of content deadlines
• Ability to write well for a variety of venues, including feature pieces, social media, websites, banners, and collaterals
Kurdish Writer Details
• Ability to speak in both Kurdish and English is required
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with a focus on quality
• You must also be able to organise your stuff
• Data and records management that works
• Must have knowledge of Kurdish Grammar
• Must have knowledge of Kurdish Literature
• The details are right and accurate in the certificate
• Any relevant prior experience is required
• Any relevant degree required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category