Kannada Writer Job
Kannada Language JobsApply Now for Kannada Language Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas
Kannada writer jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas- Check Out Kannada Writer jobs to work on creating or translating English content into Kannada vice versa. A Kannada writer is a person who specializes in creating content in the Kannada language using Kannada grammar and Kannada literature. He/She must have the ability to perfectly create content English to Kannada , Kannada to English. Apply Now for Kannada Writer jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Kannada Editors Jobs
Kannada Writer Description
• Comprehensive research on topics related to the industry in order to produce unique Kannada content.
• Kannada content creation for websites, blogs, articles, product descriptions, and social media.
• Creating material for advertising campaigns with the marketing team.
• Checking the text for grammatical and consistency issues.
• Simplifying the reading of the current content by editing and refining it.
• Utilizing SEO best practises and conducting keyword research to boost website traffic for the company.
• Use attention-grabbing headlines and body material to draw in the desired audience.
• Identifying the content gaps in the organization's present offering and producing new material to fill them.
Kannada Language Qualifications
• Undergraduate/Post graduate degree in any subject (Specialisation in Kannada language would be an added advantage)
• It would be advantageous to have prior experience of content creation and writing in Kannada.
• Have the ability to use every Microsoft Office software.
• Excellent editing and writing skills.
• Being able to manage many things at once.
• Solid communication abilities.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category