Norwegian Language JobsApply Now for Norwegian Language Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas
Norwegian Writer Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Norwegian Writer jobs to work on creating or translating english content into Norwegian and vice versa. A Norwegian writer is a person who specializes in creating content in the Norwegian language. He/She must have the ability to perfectly create content English to Norwegian and Norwegian to English. Apply Now for Norwegian Writer job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Norwegian Writer job Responsibilities
A Norwegian writer is a person who specializes in creating content in the Norwegian language. They must also have a fervent desire to educate and inspire others.To provide Norwegian text. Provide translated text from English content into Norwegian language. Create and translate websites, blogs, social media, etc. content as needed. Create fine quality original content to increase readership by using SEO methods. You will be responsible for writing articles. It’s an interesting role that will develop your skills in writing as well as expose you to new cultures and ways of thinking.
To be able to perfectly translate English content to Norwegian. Generate informative content by working with subject matter experts. To be able to use Search Engine Optimization for better readership. Must be able to provide a particular content strategy. Must be able to cooperate with matter experts. To provide consulting advice in terms of content to all departments. Data and records management that works. Organize content in a way that can produce readers' interest. Work alongside their translators and other writers who are usually professional writers as well. Ability to prioritise obligations while working in a fast-paced atmosphere. Must be able to organize, plan, and coordinate. Must be adaptable.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Norwegian Writer Job
Norwegian Writer Job Requirements
Norwegian Writer Job Description
• To deliver text in Norwegian
• Provide Norwegian-language translations of English-language content
• As needed, build and translate websites, blogs, and social media content
•To be able to translate English information into Norwegian flawlessly
• To be able to employ Search Engine Optimization to increase the number of people who read your content
• Must be able to work collaboratively with subject matter specialists
• To give content consultancy services to all departments
• Organize content in a way that will pique the interest of readers
• To collaborate with team members in a courteous manner
Norwegian Writer Skills
• Must be able to communicate in both Norwegian and English
• Ability to speak in both languages is required
• With a focus on quality, excellent verbal and written communication is essential
• Ability to plan a specific content structure is required
• To be able to keep track of the tasks listed below
• In the later phases, you'll need to be able to manage others
• Relevant College degree is required
• Any relevant prior experience is required
• Any relevant certifications is a plus
• Must have knowledge of Norwegian Grammar
• Must have knowledge of Norwegian Literature
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category