Telugu Writer Job
Telugu Language JobsApply Now for Telugu Language Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas
Telugu writer Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas- Check Out Telugu Writer Internship to work on creating or translating English content into Telugu vice versa. The candidate should be adept at writing formal or conversational content in Telugu and use the language in the most creative way for political writing, scriptwriting, social media writing, ad copies writing, creative writing, humour & satire, poetry and storytelling. Additionally, a keen eye for politics and facts and a penchant for an epigrammatic style of writing would be preferred Apply Now for Telugu Writer Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Telugu Editors Jobs
Telugu Writer Description
• Create original, engaging Telugu content for the business and clientele.
• Creating, evaluating, and adding valuable Telugu content.
• Work collaboratively across departments with the social media team, editors, executives, etc.
• For the sake of the organisation and its clients, stay current on Telugu writing best practises.
• The candidate should be able to communicate their views in a lively, engaging manner.
• Establish writing schedules to finish content drafts or final products by the deadline.
Telugu Language Qualifications
• Any Graduate/Post Graduate (specialization in Telugu will be preferred)
• powerful editing, writing, and proofreading abilities
• Experience creating content such as articles, blogs, social media posts, etc in Telugu.
• Internet research, content management, and online writing skills.
• Certifications for skill appraisal will be advantageous.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category