Political AdvisorApply for Political Advisor Job Openings in Delhi
Check Out Political AdvisorJobs with Job Description, Skills, Career, Careerpath, Salary. A Presidential Campaign Advisor must be able to carry out policy research, advice, lobbying and communications work for the relevant political group and contribute to wider Local Government Association projects and campaigns. Contribute to the delivery of assigned projects and programmes within resource and budget allocations that deliver the LGA’s business plan and help councils meet their challenges and priority outcomes. Apply Now for Online Political Campaign Advisor Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Advisor Description
Undertake research to meet the needs of the Group Leader, Deputy Leaders and LGA politicians, so that they are able to undertake their duties efficiently and effectively. Assist with policy work as part of the submissions to the relevant party. Forums and work on initiatives with leading members, policy staff members and other interested parties. Liaise with Councilors in order to identify and research issues that will help gather support for the Group’s position on local government issues. Brief a wide range of contacts on specific policy issues. Draft articles under the direction of the Head of Office and lead members. Develop and maintain close and effective relationships with a network of councils, key external contacts. Represent the office at internal and external meetings; provide support for members by producing agendas and papers for meetings and undertaking any necessary follow-up. Contribute to the planning, organizing and delivery of Political Group events at conferences and seminars.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Political Advisor Career Path
Political Advisor Responsibilities
• Undertake research to meet the needs of the Group Leader, Deputy Leaders and LGA politicians, so that they are able to undertake their duties efficiently and effectively.
• Assist with policy work as part of the Group’s submissions to the relevant Party’s national forums and work on initiatives with leading members, policy staff members and other interested parties.
• Liaise with Councilors in order to identify and research issues that will help gather support for the Group’s position on local government issues.
• Brief a wide range of contacts in central government, political parties and special interest groups (including the media) on specific policy issues.
• Draft articles under the direction of the Head of Office and lead members.
• Develop and maintain close and effective relationships with a network of councils, key external contacts and LGA staff.
• Provide support for members by producing agendas and papers for meetings and undertaking any necessary follow-up.
• Contribute to the planning, organizing and delivery of Political Group events at conferences and seminars
Political Advisor Required Skills
• In depth understanding of local and/or central government and how they work. In depth understanding of the main political parties and how they operate.
• Experience of researching complex issues, writing reports and preparing comprehensive briefings in a political environment.
• Experience of organizing meetings, events or other activities.
• Excellent written skills, with the ability to accurately summarize and convey complex information. Excellent oral and influencing skills, with the ability to give clear advice on issues.
• Political sensitivity, with the ability to exercise discretion, judgment and confidentiality when dealing with politicians and officers at every level.
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with members, other clients and colleagues with courtesy, tact and sensitivity.
• A demonstrable commitment to customer care.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines, and a concern for order and accuracy.
• Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to quickly learn new packages as required.
• Prior experience as a political media advisor would be an added advantage.
• Ability to work as part of a team and to support others.
• Flexible approach to work, with a keenness to adapt to meet changing work requirements.
• A positive, “can do” attitude
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category