Telugu Translator Job
Telugu Translator JobApply Now for Telugu Translator Profile at Political Ninjas
Telugu Translator Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Telugu Translator Job to gain experience by translating Telugu documents into English. The ideal candidate will have excellent command of the English and Telugu language and excellent communication skills. This position will have you working closely with an experienced translator. Apply Now for Telugu language Training and Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Telugu Translator Duties
Telugu Translator Requirements
Telugu Translator Jobs Description
• Adhere to standards of work, policies, service best practices, and security protocols.
• Ensure the appropriate handling of documents.
• Examine and revise your own work..
• Request assistance as needed.
• Maintain knowledge of the expected content and work towards successful accomplishment.
• Keep yourself informed and educated on all changes in business that impact the quality of service provided.
• Proofread Telugu texts, paying particular attention to linguistic subtleties and nuances.
• write and edit Telugu language content.
• Document and update system records, using technology efficiently.
• Give advice on Telugu language and culture.
Telugu Translator skills
• Good Telugu proficiency and time management skills are required. and flexible.
• ability to perform under pressure
• in European Telugu and be familiar with the linguistic and cultural details of the language.
• I am aware of the different varieties of Telugu and have experience working with them.
• Experience in applying analytical skills and linguistic knowledge (morphology, syntax, grammar, spelling) when working with texts and translations
• Problem-solving skills:
• Detail orientation Agility for quick learning
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category