Accountant ExecutiveApply for Accountant Internship in Delhi
Accountant Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Accountant Internship to the accuracy of financial statements for individuals, companies, and organizations. They make sure that laws and procedures are followed, and taxes are correct and paid on time. Government Accountants prepare financial documentation and explain their findings to individuals or a company's or organization's management. He/She must have the ability to perform work for accounting firms or be self-employed, perform audits and prepare financial documentation and tax forms for clients. Apply Now for Accountant training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Accountant Career Path
Financial Accountant Job Description
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
• Must have accounting skills
• Must have knowledge of corporate finance
• Should be great at reporting by providing clear and concise reports everyday or monthly
• Must pay close attention to detail
• Approaches should be deadline-oriented
• Must respect confidentiality for privacy
• Must be able to handle different projects at the same time
• Must be great with numbers
• Must have knowledge of Data Entry softwares
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category