Content Specialist Internship
Content Specialist TrainingApply for Content Specialist Internship in Delhi
Content Specialist Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Content Specialist Training For Freshers with Job Description, Skills, Career, Qualifications. A Content Specialist must able to perform marketing management tasks after completing content specialist training and internship. Content development meaning is the process of researching, writing, gathering, organizing, and editing information for publication on websites. Website content may consist of prose, graphics, pictures, recordings, movies, or other digital assets that could be distributed by a hypertext transfer protocol server, and viewed by a web browser. Apply Now for Content Specialist Training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India. Content specialist research content and consumer trends, develop content strategies, and create content for a variety of businesses in both print and digital media. They work closely with design and marketing teams to ensure that the content is engaging and consistent across all media platforms.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Content Specialist Internship
Marketing Management Salary
Content Specialist Job Description
• Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
• Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
• Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
• Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
• Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
• Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
• Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
• Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
• Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
• Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
Content Specialist Skills
• Studying English, Marketing, Communications, or a similar field, preferred
• Graphic design, photography or video productions skills preferred
• Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives
• Follow content strategy to grow the company’s footprint by: press releases, blog, media columns, online course, social media, infographic, ebook, video etc
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Skilled in client servicing & creating, editing, and promoting various content
• Strong copywriting & writing skill with excellent English & Chinese
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Positive attitude
• Ability to research a variety of topics and write about them with accuracy
• Ability to take ownership of assigned work and responsibilities
• Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) skills are a must
• Passionate about the music industry, specifically indie and/or electronic music A portfolio of published work. Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla. Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign. Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite. Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media. Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category