Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Computer Forensics TrainingApply for Cyber Forensics Internship in India
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Internships in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Cyber Intelligence Analyst Internships, Skills, Internship Description, Profile, Salary for Freshers. Cyber intelligence is the process of analyzing data using tools and procedures to provide actionable knowledge about present or potential threats to an organization's security. External cyber threat data is monitored and analyzed to offer actionable insight. To counteract attacks, cyber intelligence enables enterprises to make faster, more informed security choices and shift their behavior from reactive to proactive. These professionals examine the pattern of attacks, their approach, reason, severity, and threat landscape using data obtained from various Cyber intelligence sources. This information is then examined and filtered to create Cyber intelligence feeds and reports that assist management (security officers) in making security choices.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Cyber Forensics Training
cyber Forensic Investigator
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Description
• A cyber intelligence analyst is responsible for tracking and assessing current and prospective cyber security risks, as well as acquiring usable data from a wide range of sources.
• A Cyber intelligence analyst must keep an eye on industry news, security dangers outside of their network, and the objectives of potentially dangerous organizations in order to gather information.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must also be able to spot indications of compromise (IOC) such as suspicious IP addresses, URLs, email addresses and attachments, registry keys, and filenames in order to discover an organization's security weaknesses.
• These IOCs might indicate malware assaults, phishing efforts, or external host attacks.
• The job of a cyber intelligence analyst is fast-paced. It also necessitates that professionals keep up to date on the vast number and variety of cyber threats that are generated on a regular basis.
• To remain ahead of these digital risks, analysts may need to think like cyber criminals in some circumstances, guaranteeing that they can strive to proactively secure their employer's data.
• It is also their obligation to properly convey any hazards that may jeopardize an organization's development, reputation, or financial stability.
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Skills
• Graduate in any field.
• Must be able to commit to a 3 month training program with the opportunity to join full-time.
• Cyber intelligence analysts are a specific type of security analyst who has the ability to identify potential cyber threats before they occur.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must be able to gather intelligence and condense information into a report that an experienced security engineer and a less cyber-savvy account executive can understand.
• A Cyber intelligence analyst may discover an impending attack, but if they can’t effectively relay their findings to the rest of their team, the organization won’t make any changes and will remain vulnerable to the threat.
• Must have an aptitude for research and the ability to think creatively.
• In order to provide useful intelligence, Cyber intelligence analysts must think creatively and anticipate future threats.
• Cyber intelligence analysts need analytical skills to identify data breaches or bad actors who are manipulating operating systems and destroying the functionality of a business.
• Cyber intelligence analysts should have technical skills and a background in technology, mathematics, statistics, computer engineering, digital forensics or computer science.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must be able to communicate with executives, CTOs (chief technology officers) and IT departments to warn of possible risks to data and promote plans to mitigate those risks.
• Organizational skills are vital to the success of effective cyber intelligence analysts as they identify new trends in cyber crime, plan risk mitigation efforts and perform meticulous data analysis and reporting.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category