Back Office Executive
Back Office Executive Jobs for freshersApply for Back Office Executive Jobs in Delhi
Back Office Executive Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Back Office Executive job description, back office executive salary, skills for Managing databases, processing projects, conducting market research, analysing consumer trends, and completing accounting and financial duties. A Back Office Executive is one who specialises in providing support and handling functions that help the front office operate properly. He/she must be capable of completing assigned tasks flawlessly. Apply Now for a Back Office Executive role in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Back Office Executive Responsibilities
Back office directors are the backbone of the companies and organizations. They look after the duties that help and keep the company running. They deal with faxes, phone calls, and data entry tasks. One executive at least is appointed to perform human resource (HR) tasks. Back office is the place where back office executives work. Back office is generally located somewhere other than the headquarters. Sometimes back office work is outsourced to ones in outside countries and local consultants and contractors. assisting and coordinating with the sales team and marketing team.
Three major fields of their work include accounting, operations architecture, and HR. They support the trading functions, such as trade settlement, record keeping, regulatory compliance, and trade confirmation, in investment firms. They help the sales force in performing administrative duties in the sales firm – marketing, legal, order management, finance, and operations support. Broadly, the back office executives functioning in any company can be divided into five sections: processing, data management, market research, analysis, and accounting and finance. They work in several industries: healthcare, banking, analytical, market research, insurance, sales and marketing, and many such industries. The main role of back office executives remains to be in the IT and technical sectors.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
back office executive job openings
back office executive requirements
Back Office Executive Job Description
• On a daily basis, provide administrative support for all data entry using MS Excel
• Customer service is a must
• Assisting with staff and client upkeep and record keeping
• Managed the company's updates and changes
• V-lookup, Concatenate, Trim, Pivot, and other Excel functions can be used to keep track of data
• To carry out administrative tasks such as ordering supplies, sending information, and printing
• To work with the sales staff to coordinate
• To be able to help the front-desk staff
• The inventory of office supplies must be kept in mind
• Meetings should be scheduled and calendars should be updated
• To provide support and help to the management team
Back Office Executive Skills
• Must be extremely well-organized
• Knowledge of how to use computer systems is required
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office, Excel, and other software is required
• You must be able to work part-time
• Understanding of research methods
• Communication skills that are both written and spoken at a high level
• Basic understanding of financial and accounting applications is required
• It is necessary to have a bachelor's degree in business administration or a related discipline
• It is essential to have prior experience as an Office Executive
• Any relevant certification is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category