Public Relations Manager
Public Relations Manager JobsApply for Public Relations Manager in Delhi
Public Relations Manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Public Relations Manager to liaise with media for numerous purposes which includes story pitching, press conference and media kit management. A PR Manager is a person who specializes in providing pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits and organizing press conferences . He/She must have the ability to perfectly pitch stories to the media, prepare media kits and organize press conferences. Apply Now for Public Relations Manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Public Relations Manager Responsibilities
We are seeking to hire a public relations specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need a deep understanding of consumer marketing. You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in handling a press conference would be an advantage. Responding to requests for information release or press conferences from the media , designated person or source. Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups. Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients. Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments. Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees. Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services. Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Public Relations Manager Jobs
Public Relations Manager Jobs in Delhi
Public Relations Manager Job Description
• To assist in developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
• Create content for press releases, articles and keynote presentations
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results.
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategies surrounding them
Public Relations Manager Required Skills
• Proven work experience and skills in Public Relations Would be helpful.
• Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
• Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
• Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc
• Event planning experience
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline would be an advantage
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category