Network Administrator JobsApply for Network Administrator Job in Delhi
Network Administrator Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Network Administrator Job to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. An Network Administrator is a professional that specialises in deploying, configuring, maintaining, and monitoring all active network equipment to ensure that the network runs smoothly. He or she must be able to do prescribed tasks flawlessly. Apply Now for Network Administrator Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Network Administrator Responsibilities
Assist in network design and implementation. Provide network support with a variety of operating systems. Install and configure computer network equipment. Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations. Provide network support to users. Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings. Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources. The first phase in the life cycle of a network involves creating its design, a task not usually performed by new network administrators. Designing a network involves making decisions about the type of network that best suits the needs of your organization.
In larger sites this task is performed by a senior network architect: an experienced network administrator familiar with both network software and hardware. After the new network is designed, the second phase of network administration begins, which involves setting up and configuring the network. This consists of installing the hardware that makes up the physical part of the network, and configuring the files or databases, hosts, routers, and network configuration servers. The tasks involved in this phase are a major responsibility for network administrators. You should expect to perform these tasks unless your organization is very large, with an adequate network structure already in place. Adding new host machines to the network Administering network security.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Network Administrator Carrer Path
Network Administrator Jobs For Freshers
Network Administrator Job Description
• Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade the networks and in-house servers of corporate customers.
• Install and configure new server hardware and software.
• Keep an eye out for any updates that are required.
• Third-party applications are supported and administered.
• Ensure network connectivity and security.
• Test for flaws and monitor network performance (availability, utilisation, throughput, goodput, and latency).
• User accounts, permissions, and passwords should all be set up.
• Resolve any issues raised by the end user.
• Create policies and procedures for the network.
• Prepare a set of system needs and solutions.
• Conduct research into server system administration and give recommendations.
Network Administrator Skills
• Experience as a network administrator is required.
• Hands-on expertise with networking, routing, and switching.
• Excellent understanding of server infrastructure administration, control, and monitoring best practises
• Firewalls, Internet VPN remote setup, troubleshooting, and problem resolution experience are all desirable.
• Ability to configure and set up server hardware.
• Knowledge of backup and recovery software and procedures.
• Excellent in prioritising, organising, and multitasking.
• Training in Juniper, Cisco, CWNA, or BCNE.
• Any relevant bachelor’s degree is required.
• Computer science, software engineering, and related subjects certificates are required.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELNetworkEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category