Adminstration JobsApply for System Administrator Job openings in Delhi
System Administrator Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Administration Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Job Description, Skills, Duties, Salary. A System Administrator, or sysadmin, is a person who is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers. The system administrator seeks to ensure that the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the computers they manage meet the needs of the users, without exceeding a set budget when doing so. Apply Now for System Administrator Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
System Analyst Responsibilities
A System Administrator may acquire, install, or upgrade computer components and software; provide routine automation; maintain security policies; troubleshoot; train or supervise staff; or offer technical support for projects.
System administrators (or sysadmin or systems administrator) duties are maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers. They install hardware and software, and participate in research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the IT business needs of their organization. System administrators also actively resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
A System Administrator is responsible for networking, design, installation and maintenance services, Creating and managing Users accounts. Supporting users and network administrators face to face or on call or email. Maintain the companies’ network infrastructure. Networking and providing support for Server and Clients Windows issues. Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
System Administrator Jobs
Network Administrator Jobs
System Administrator Job Description
• Will be responsible for Software design, Specification, Requirements analysis, Development and Maintenance
• Actual core implementation (programming which is often the most important portion of software development)
• Other required implementations (e.g. installation, configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
• Will participate in software product definition, including business case or gap analysis.Feasibility and cost–benefit analysis, including the choice of application architecture and framework, leading to the budget and schedule for the project
• Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers
• Participation in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (E.g. Developing demonstrations and/or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
• Document and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
• Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
• Obtain and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors. Recommending purchases. Testing and approving products
System Administrator Required Skills
• Trained or educated as Software Developer or similar role
• Required Skills/Qualifications are Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements etc.
• Up-to-date with recent technological advances and developments, advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment and have a strong client focus.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
• Excellent communication skill
• Highly self motivated, hard-working and ambitious in achieving goals and ready to do whatever it takes.
• Expertise in current computer hardware and software.
• Expertise and Ability to use one or more development language.
• Working knowledge of the main programming languages and operating systems used, for example: SQL, Java, C++, XML, Smalltalk and Visual Basic; Oracle, UML (Unified Modelling Language), Linux and Delphi; .NET frameworks (such as C# (C-sharp), ASP and VB).
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category