Central Head Job OpeningsApply for Central Head Jobs in Delhi
Central Head Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Center Head Job Openings For Freshers And Experienced with Job Description, Skills, Role, Career, Salary. Operational Excellence is the execution of the business strategy more consistently and reliably than the competition. Operational Excellence is evidenced by results. Given two companies with the same strategy, the Operationally Excellent company will have lower operational risk, lower operating costs, and increased revenues relative to its competitors, creating value for customers and shareholders. It may more simply be interpreted as “Execution Excellence.” Apply Now for Central Head Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Central Head Responsibilities
Central Head responsibilities include designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business. Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team. Design policies that align with overall strategy. Implement efficient processes and standards. Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection).
Central Head Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization. Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts. Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement. Report on operational performance and suggest improvements. Supervises the activities of subordinates. Oversees daily center operations and coordinates center activities through assigned staff; prioritizes and delegates work activities.
Prepares periodic reports, financial statements and records on center projects, progress, status for management or outside agencies. Designs, develops and recommends new programs, projects and activities relating to research, executive. Reviews applications or other center documents to determine acceptance or make decisions pertaining to the center. Serves as center representative during projects by responding to and resolving emergency situations.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Central Head Job
Central Head Careers
Central Head Job Description
• Enabling the branch to have higher activations
• Ability to take responsibility for monthly, quarterly and annual achievements
• Administration & Business development
• Carrying out Staff Appraisals, Managing Performance and Disciplining Staff
• Organising and Chairing Meetings with your Staff
• Overseeing the Recruitment of New Staff, sometimes including Training
• Responding to Customer Enquiries and Complaints
• Management of Social Media
• Arranging Appointment
• To Work and Act as a Public Representative and Promote the Company’s’ Name, Fame and Business Wherever Possible
• He/she will be Responsible for Handling, Operating, Management and Everything Else That Happens in the Workshop or Training Session that He/She is Appointed For To handle Multiple Projects simultaneously
Central Head Career
• Any Graduate, MBA preferred
• Candidates with prior experience will be preferred
• Computer Skills – Strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
• Pro-Active and Willing to take Initiatives and Responsibilities
• Minimum Work Experience of 0-5 Years
• Highly Self Motivated, Hard-Working and Ambitious in Achieving Goals and Ready to do whatever it takes
• Excellent Aptitude, Manipulative, Behavioural, Computational, Presentation, Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Communications and Teaching Skills and should be Fluent in English
• Up-to-Date with Recent Technological and Software Developments, Advances in Computer Technology and How This Affects the Business Environment and have a Strong Client Focus
• Should be Creative, with Artistic Flair and with Good Imagination, Analytics and High Order Thinking Skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category