Personal Assistant For COO
Personal Assistant Job OpeningsApply for Personal Assistant Jobs In Delh at Political Ninjas
Personal Assistant for COO Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Secretary Jobs (COO) For Freshers with Job Description, Photography Skills, Career, Careerpath, Salary. The chief operating officer (COO) is a senior executive in charge of a company's administrative and operational functions on a day-to-day basis. The Personal Assistant is an integral member of the Senior Management Team, who proactively provides administrative and organizational support to the COO and his subordinates. He/She must have the ability to organise, monitor, analyse, and disseminate information to the team(s), lead departmental initiatives, and collaborate by assisting with various projects and reporting obligations.. They must be strategic thinkers who are open to new ideas and better ways of doing things, as well as being creative, imaginative, and adept at managing innovation. Apply Now for Personal Assistant for COO Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Personal Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
The chief operating officer (COO) is a senior executive in charge of a company's administrative and operational functions on a day-to-day basis. This position's key responsibilities include keeping track of the COO's schedule, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, providing logistical and travel support, and working on operations-related projects. He/She must possess exceptional leadership abilities, business acumen, and the ability to manage, lead, and supervise a multidisciplinary workforce. Personal Assistant Duties include progressive thinkers who are open to new ideas and better ways of doing things, as well as being creative, innovative, and skilled at managing change.
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication. Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence, handle requests and queries appropriately manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments aake travel arrangements. Take dictation and minutes Source office supplies Produce reports, presentations and briefs Devise and maintain office filing system.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed, invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
Personal Assistant Role
Personal Assistant Requirements
Personal Assistant Job Description
• To schedule the COO's work and personal life
• To organize internal as well as external meetings for COO
• To assist in making travel arrangements
• Required to report to upper management on a regular basis and collaborate with leaders from different departments on larger initiatives
• To keep the team running smoothly and efficiently, while also maintaining good relations with upper management
• To tie up loose ends and get all of the projects finished on time without missing any deadlines
• To talk to people without fear of being ridiculed or having assumptions challenged
• To run errands, take care of administrative tasks, and take care of work-related issues
Personal Assistant Qualifications and Skills
• Should be resourceful and have a good sense of business
• Should be good in team building and persuading clients to go the extra mile
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Should acquire good skills in communication
• Must acquire the ability of conflict solving
• Must be trustworthy and supportive
• Should be highly adaptable, and should have basic sense
• Should possess good interpersonal skills
• Should acquire ability to manage date and time
• Any bachelor's degree is acceptable
• Any relevant prior experience is required
• Any relevant certification is desirable
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category