General Secretary JobsApply for General Secretary Jobs in Delhi
General Secretary Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Secretary Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Duties, Job Description, Responsibilities, Salary A General Secretary, administrative professional, or personal assistant is a person whose work consists of supporting management, including executives, using a variety of project management, communication, or organizational skills. However this role should not be confused with the role of an executive secretary, who differs from a personal assistant. In many countries, an executive secretary is a high-ranking position in the administrative hierarchy. Apply Now for General Secretary Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
A General Secretary will work closely with senior managerial or executive staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. General Secretary careers are varied and play a pivotal role in helping a manager to make best use of their time with administrative and secretarial tasks. Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate. Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
A General Secretary duties include producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations. Carrying out background research and presenting findings. Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines. Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence. Managing databases and filing systems. Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
A General Secretary Communication and correspondence, answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence, maintaining diaries and arranging appointments organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes).
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
General Secretary Job
General Secretary Requirements
General Secretary Job Description
• Answer all the calls and receive messages
• To manage and maintain diaries and arranging all the appointments
• Collect and prepare all kind of reports
• Plan and organize meeting according to requirement
• To maintain and manage databases
• Manage workload according to priorities
• To implement new procedures and administrative system
• To interact with relevant organizations and clients
• Coordinating with mails and processing all bills and expenses
• Meeting and greeting with clients and act as receptionist
• To recruit, train and supervise junior staff
General Secretary Required Skills
• Experienced as a general secretary or relevant field
• Excellent communication , customer service and relationship building skills
• Familiar with organisation and their techniques
• Must have team management skills
• Integrity and professionalism
• Good knowledge of MS office
• Having capabilities of multi tasking and time management
• Be proactive and use your initiative
• Use standard software packages like MS office
• Provide services to customers and build relations with them
• Must aware about how to negotiate
• Quick and enthusiastic learner
• Ability to pitch media
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category