Social Media Influencer
Social Media Influencer OpeningsApply for Social Media Influencer Job openings in Delhi
Social Media Influencer Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Social Media Influencer Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Job Description, Role, Salary Influencer marketing form of social media marketing involving endorsements and product placement from influencers, people and organizations who have a purported expert level of knowledge or social influence in their field. Influencer content may be framed as testimonial advertising; influencers play the role of a potential buyer, or may be involved as third parties.
Social Media Influencer Responsibilities
An Internet celebrity (also known as a social media influencer) is a celebrity who has acquired or developed their fame and notability through the Internet. The rise of social media has helped people increase their outreach to a global audience. Internet celebrities may be recruited by companies for influencer marketing to advertise products to their fans and followers on their platforms.
Social Media Influencers possess sizable followings on public platforms, which they retain through regular publication. He understands the trends on the Internet particularly in social media, such Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other Internet community based sites. Social Media Influencers are frequently approached to market companies’ offerings.
Influencers in social media are people who have built a reputation for their knowledge and expertise on a specific topic. They make regular posts about that topic on their preferred social media channels and generate large followings of enthusiastic, engaged people who pay close attention to their views. They research trends, analyse usage habits and help to monitor the success of our campaigns.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Social Media Influencer Jobs
Social Media Influencer Requirements
Social Media Influencer Job Description
• Responsible for capturing and creating content for the right feeds
• Worked in different tiktok, YouTube and Instagram
• Ability to treat your feed like the curation of an art gallery
• Familiar with different apps VSCO, Face tune, Lightroom, photoshop, snug, unfold etc
• Managing your clients’ processes, from proposals, quoting and budgeting, all the way through to project development and execution.
• Post campaign, you will oversee project evaluations, sharing all results and insight with the client
• Proactively growing your social accounts by organically posting alongside campaign work, to help ensure your feed remains genuine and trustworthy
• Just as showing face is imperative, so is having your voice heard
• Dealing with hate from a range of sources is very much part of the job. You are never going to please everyone
• Have to be resilient enough to brush off the negative opinions and ignore or affectively deal with trolling
• Taking overall responsibility for your own finances, from quoting for a job, negotiating your fee and completing your taxes
• Need to be seriously in the know when it comes to understanding what’s legal and what isn’t.
Social Media Influencer Required Skills
• Experienced as a influencer and relevant field
• Self-starting, hardworking, ambitious and bright individual
• Personally motivated to do the best possible job
• Strong track record of retaining and growing popularity
• A strong understanding of the social media space
• Good business and financial acumen
• An eye for design and aesthetic
• Ability to create compelling content
• Ability to engage/interact with an audience
• Knowledge of/expertise in a particular subject or niche.
• Ability to predict trends as well as acknowledge them
• Excellent presentation skills, both written and deliverance
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category