Social Media Consultant
Social Media Consultant JobsApply for Social Media Consultant Jobs in Delhi
Social Media Consultant Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Social Media Manager Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Job Description, Role, Salary. Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. Although the terms e-marketing and digital marketing are still dominant in academia, social media marketing is becoming more popular for both practitioners and researchers. On a strategic level, social media marketing includes the management of a marketing campaign, governance, setting the scope (e.g. more active or passive use) and the establishment of a firm’s desired social media “culture” and “tone.”
Social Media Consultant Responsibilities
Social Media Consultant, specialize in enhancing an organization’s online presence across a variety of social media platforms. In this position, you will focus on areas like customer engagement, brand management, and organizational communications. By utilizing social media, you will determine what customers like about an organization and identify areas for improvement. This will also include analysing the competition’s social media presence.
Social Media Manager role is developing and posting content to social media sites, which may include video content. Another primary responsibility of a social media consultant could be helping to develop and oversee social media communities dedicated to an organization’s brand. You will monitor the communication on these communities and respond to customer questions and complaints. As a social media consultant, you must be aware of developments in the industry, including what competitors are doing, and be able to recommend improvements to organizational management.
Social Media Consultant build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action. Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Social Marketing Jobs
Social Media Manager Jobs in Delhi
Social Media Consultant Responsibilities
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Define most important social media KPIs
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Hire and train others on the team
• Provide constructive feedback to the team and other related teams
Social Media Consultant Skills
• Trained or educated as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
• BA in Marketing or similar relevant field.
• Proven experience in Social media would be an added advantage.
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category