Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist JobApply for Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs in Delhi
Digital Marketing Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Digital Marketing Jobs For Freshers with Job Description, Skills, Requirement, Career, Role, Salary. Digital Marketing Specialists have in-depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs. You will design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals as well as coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts). You will manage end-to-end digital projects and establish our web presence to boost brand awareness. Apart from that, you will monitor ROI and KPIs and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
Digital Marketing Role
The range of digital channels, the constant upgrade of digital technology, and the evolving strategies make the scope of digital marketing immense. Primarily, an online marketing specialist is in charge of all the digital channels and uses them to drive brand awareness and generate leads. That is to say, a digital marketing specialist’s roles and responsibilities involve overseeing and development of the overall content strategy for an enterprise, as well as marketing campaigns.
However, there are different job roles within digital marketing, from designing marketing campaigns to maintaining and supplying the right content for a business campaign, managing social media engagement, and quantitative analysis of website traffic. Being a digital marketer is a dynamic career opportunity for enhancing creative as well as technical skills.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Fresher Jobs
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
• Pllan and execute all digital marketing aspects, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption wherever appropriate.
Digital Marketing Specialist Required Skills
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field would be preferred.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing would be preferred.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Basic knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns would be preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category