Privacy Manager JobsApply for Privacy Manager position
Privacy Manager Responsibilities
We are recruiting for a Privacy Manager to join our Privacy team. As part of the Privacy team, you will be responsible for coordinating, embedding and monitoring data protection and privacy compliance in accordance with our policies and procedures. The role presents a great opportunity to drive continuous improvement in data protection. The Privacy Manager will report into the Head of Privacy but will also work closely with the wider Data Governance team, IT Security and the wider business as well as external partners.Privacy Manager will also represent the company at industry events, meet with compliance bodies and develop new approaches to data protection and privacy compliance.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
PPC Jobs for Freshers
Privacy Manager Job Responsibilities
• Handle a team of PPC Executives
• Elaborate PPC Strategies to clients including different campaigns
• To manage huge PPC and shopping campaigns across google and bing
• To control paid media or PPC campaigns across all social networks
• To improve ROI and performance then implement A/B and multivariate testing
• Use Google adwords and Google analytics to analyse all PPC campaigns
• To control large scale PPC budgets
• Update with latest developments and trends
• Update and check all campaign copy
• And last to ensure maximize ROI
Privacy Manager Required Skills
• Strong communication skills and a collaborative spirit.
• Good leadership and ability to organize.
• Exhibits extensive knowledge of the privacy industry, including the regulatory environment, and how it relates to the implementation of privacy technology solutions
• Superb knowledge.of the privacy industry,
• Organized, deadline-driven, and detail-focused.ogle analytics
• Degree in computer science, programming.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category