Security Specialist Job OpeningsApply for Security Specialist Jobs in India
Security Specialist Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Security Specialist Jobs For Freshers and experienced professionals with Job Description, Skills, Requirement, Career, Role, Salary. A Security Specialist develops and manages the security solutions. We're seeking a Security Specialist who will be in charge of protecting our data from illegal access and responding to data breaches. You should be familiar with basic security frameworks and systems for this position.
Security Specialist Job Description
As a Security Specialist, you are required to provide us with security during the development phases of software systems, networks, and data centers. You must look for vulnerabilities and dangers in both hardware and software. You will be in charge of managing and monitoring any attacks or incursions. By cutting off the security vulnerability, you should notice the possible danger or attempted intrusion.
Any information should be protected by the professional's recommendations. In order to defend against cyber attackers, you are required to devise a variety of techniques and defensive systems. You will be keeping an eye on systems for anything out of the ordinary and carry out counter-measures and report issues. Security tactics and defenses will be examined and evaluated by you.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Security Specialist Jobs
Security Specialist Fresher Jobs
Security Specialist Responsibilities
• Assess security concerns by analyzing security risks.
• Design and execute data recovery and safety procedures.
• Security software should be installed, configured, and updated (e.g. antivirus programs)
• Protecting networks through Firewalls, password protection and other such measures.
• Examine hardware for weak points of entry.
• Monitor network activity to discover and convey concerns to Security and IT staff as soon as possible.
• Take action in the face of data breaches and malware threats.
• When needed, act as a security expert and provide training.
• Create policies and procedures.
Security Specialist Required Skills
• BSc/Btech in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field; professional certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP) is a plus.
• It would be advantageous if you have prior experience as a Security Specialist.
• Programming abilities (e.g knowledge of the C++ and PHP languages) would be preferred.
• Security frameworks (e.g., the NIST Cybersecurity Framework) and risk management approaches should be familiar.
• Patch management, firewalls, and intrusion detection and prevention systems are all skills that are useful to have (e.g. TippingPoint).
• Knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) and cryptographic protocols (such as SSL/TLS) is required.
• An analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and organizational abilities.
• Ability to make smart decisions.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category